AAI Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India has issued a new job vacancy notice [ADVT. NO. 01/ 2022/ APPRENTICE/ GRADUATE/ DIPLOMA/ ITI/ ER] on 03.11.2022 for Engagement of novice in Eastern Region 2022-23. There are 125 vacancies will be filled by the Airports Authority of India /AAI. As per the AAI Notification, these vacancies are assigned for Graduate novice, Diploma Apprentice, and ITI Apprentice vacancy, and post-wise vacancy details are given below. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs kindly make online registration on or before 04.12.2022. Airports Authority Recruitment Notification and AAI recruitment application online link is available on www.aai.aero.
Only Indian Nationals in the Eastern Region are compatible. Candidates who passed a degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 are compatible. Airports Authority of India apprentice selection will arise on the merit list. Applicants who are seeking Diploma Jobs/ Engineering Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience, and more. Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS/NAPS/RDAT) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in the Airports Authority of India without fail. More details of www.aai.aero recruitment, AAI New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central government jobs notifications, and more. will be uploaded on the official website @ www.aai.aero
Details of AAI Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Airports Authority of India
- Advertisement Number- ADVT. NO.01/ 2022/ APPRENTICE/ GRADUATE/ DIPLOMA/ ITI/ ER
- Job Name- Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Apprentice
- Job Location- Eastern Region
- Notification date- 03.11.2022
- Official website- www.aai.aero
The last Date for Submission of online application is 04.12.2022
Eligibility Criteria For AAI Recruitment:
- Applicants should possess ITI/ Engineering/ Diploma in the concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- Check the Advertisement for educational qualifications.
- The upper age limit should be 26 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
No Application Fee is being charged.
Candidates will be paid as per the advertisement.
Total Vacancies- 125
AAI selection will be based on the Merit List
How to apply
- Go to the official website aai.aero
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement “Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices in Eastern Region 2022-23.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
- Go to http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ or http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org/
If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click submit button and take a print the application form.
Official Notification pdf: Click Here
Official Website: www.aai.aero
naukriind.in is a jobs news site. The Central Government and different State Governments of India employ a huge number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with proper information. Candidates are requested to read the official website carefully.