Anna University Recruitment 2022: Anna University has declared the recruitment notification for the post of the Professional Assistant, Trained Office Assistant, Peon, Professional Assistant II, and Project Scientist to fill up the 07 seats. Applicants who are completed the B.E/B.Tech from an avowed university /institution is deserved for this AU Recruitment. Applicants who meet the following qualification can start applying for this Anna University recruitment.
The Anna University Recruitment 2022 notification and the AU Recruitment Application form have been placed below in this post. Interested candidates should submit the duly filled application form with relevant documents to the given address. Applications received after the end date will be not accepted.
Details of Anna University Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Board- Anna University
- Position Name-Professional Assistant, Trained Office Assistant, Peon, Professional Assistant II, Project Scientist
- Salary- As per the notice
- Location- Tamilnadu
- Official Website- www.annauniv.edu
- Apply Mode- Email/Offline Mode.
The Last date: 21-11-2022 to 02-12-2022.
Eligibility Criteria For Anna University Recruitment:
Candidate should have MSC/10th Class/VIII Std/Ph.D./Master Degree/MCA/MBA/MCOM/MSC/B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.
The candidate’s age should have minimum of 30 years.
Total Vacancies- 07
Candidates are Selected- interview.
- Professional Assistant I: The Director, Centre for Multi-Disciplinary Systems research (CMDSR), CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai-600025.
- Trained Office Assistant & Peon: The Director, Planning and Development Section, Anna University, Chennai-600025.
- Professional Assistant II: The Director, AU-FRG Institute for CAD/CAM, Anna University, CEG Campus, Chennai-600025. Chennai-600025.
- Project Scientist: The Head, Department of Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai-600025.
- Professional Assistant II & Peon: Centre for Energy Storage Technologies [CEST], Anna University, Chennai- 600025
How to apply
- Go to the official website at www.annauniv.edu
- Click Recruitment.
- Find and get Required notifications.
- Download the recruitment notification.
- Check the educational qualification, age limit, and other details.
- Are you eligible for this mentioned eligibility, you can apply now.
- Download the Application form.
- Those who successfully fill in the details will have submitted the application form before the last date.
Official Notification pdf: Click Here
Official Website: annauniv.edu
naukriind.in is a jobs news site. The Central Government and different State Governments of India employ a huge number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with proper information. Candidates are requested to read the official website carefully. we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer but we publish official job advertisements.