IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Pipeline Division is inviting applications for the Apprenticeships under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the Technical and Nontechnical trades. Around 465 seats will be allocated for Mechanical, Data Entry Operator, Electrical, T&I, Accounts/Finance, Human Resources, and Domestic Data Entry Operators. Those candidates who possess the Diploma/bachelor’s degree/12th Pass qualification are qualified to apply for this Indian Oil Apprentice Post. Prior to starting to fill up the online form, applicants must register themselves in the online portal for the Technical Apprentices and Trade Apprentices. Interested candidates are necessary to apply online from 10-11-2022 to 30-11-2022. Candidates who want central government jobs may use the IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment.
The IOCL recruitment selection process will consist of a written test. The Indian Oil Apprentice recruitment written test will be tentatively held on 18-12-2022. Candidates should apply for one Trade Code only.
Details of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Name of the Role- Apprentice
- Job Location- Pipeline Division
- Official website- iocl.com
- Apply Mode- online
Date of official Notification: 10-11-2022
Opening Date for submission of online application: 10-11-2022
Closure date of online application: 30-11-2022
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Recruitment:
Candidate should have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, /Automobile Engineering/Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/12th Pass/bachelor’s degree in commerce from a government-recognized institute/university.
The candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years.
Candidates will be paid- As per the rule
Total Vacancies- 465
Candidates are Selected- a written test.
How to apply
- Go to the official website at www.iocl.com
- Search Indian Oil for You -> Indian Oil Careers -> Apprenticeships
- Find the Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in Pipelines Division.
- Download the above-mentioned notification
- You can read the eligibility conditions and apply now for this IOCL Apprentice Job.
- Apply all relevant details in a specific place.
- Once confirmed you are details
- Then upload the online filled application form along with relevant documents.
Official Notification pdf: Click Here
Official Website: iocl.com
naukriind.in is a jobs news site. The Central Government and different State Governments of India employ a huge number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with proper information. Candidates are requested to read the official website carefully. we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer but we publish official job advertisements.