TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited the online application from able persons for appointment as Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service. The 731 Vacancies will be recruited for the above-mentioned posthouse. Those who are more than interested in Tamilnadu govt jobs are advised to apply within the last date and time. Deadline for bending the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment date on 17.12.2022. Prior fill up the online application, candidates must go through detailed information and instructions and then apply to TNPSC Recruitment.
Applicants must be registered as Veterinary Practitioners with the Tamil Nadu State Veterinary Council (TNPSC). At the time of online application, applicants must be uploaded the documents like age proof, educational qualification certificates, passport-size photos, etc. If any changes in the online application form, applicants should correct the online form and submit the form between 22.12.2022 – 24.12.2022. TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post will be conducted in the computer based test method and oral test. CBT Exam details, upcoming notifications and etc will be uploaded to the official website. The confirmed candidate will be recruited at Tamilnadu and will be offered a Pay scale of Rs.56,100 – Rs. 2,05,700
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Advertisement Number- ADVT.NO 640
- Notification Number- 34/2022
- Name of the Role- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Total Posts- 731
- Work Location- Tamil Nadu
- Official Website- www.tnpsc.gov.in
Opening date for submission of application- 18.11.2022
Closing date for submission of application- 17.12.2022
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Recruitment:
Candidates should be completed the B.V.Sc., Degree/ SSLC Examination or its equivalent examinations from a recognized board/university.
- The age limit will not be applicable for Temporary Government Veterinary Assistant Surgeons and SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- For other Candidates, the maximum age limit should be 32 years.
Computer-based test methods and oral tests will be filled up through the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post.
- Application fee of Rs. 150 for the Registration Fee
- Application fee Rs.200 for Examination Fee
Candidates will get Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700 plus admissible allowances as per the rules.
How to apply
- Search the official website @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Choose Recruitments >>Notification.
- Find the Notification section and get the VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON (TAMIL NADU ANIMAL HUSBANDRY SERVICE )
- Download the recruitment notification.
- To know the eligibility condition read the official notice.
- Return to the page and click “Apply Online Link”
- Fill in all mandatory information in an online form.
- Make the payment of the application fee online mode.
- Finally submit the online application forms.
Official Notification pdf: Click Here
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
naukriind.in is a jobs news site. The Central Government and different State Governments of India employ a huge number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with proper information. Candidates are requested to read the official website carefully. we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer but we publish official job advertisements.